Many of the general support sites have special sections and materials for significant others. Below is a list of private discussion groups and resources developed specifically for significant others.
- Daily Strength—Spouses of Transgender. Private support group for spouses of transgender people (59 members).
- Engender Partners Forum. Established by Helen Boyd. A private, supportive forum for the partners of TG/CD people (323 members).
- Partners of Transgender People. A Facebook support group for partners of Transgender individuals (883 likes).
- Transgender Partners. A support group for Committed couples where one (or both) identify as transgender.
- Kinsey Institute Resources for Significant Others. Two pamphlets for significant others, partners, friends, families and allies (SOFFAs).
- Transgender Spouse Blog. A Huffing Post blog series with several contributors.